Tamota Saggubiyyam Vadiyalu (தக்காளி உப்புநீர் பபட்ஸ், టమోటా సగ్గుబియ్యం వడియాలు, टमाटर और साबुदाना की पपड्स) are look like very delicious and it is to make easy.
Regional Dish : Tamil Nadu; Andhra; Kerala; South India and North India.
Cuisine Style : Tamil Nadu | Cooking Time 30 minutes | Take it as side dish or Snack | Type Papads | Shelf Life : 6 months.
Appx. Nutritional values : ?
Ingredients to serve :
- Tomatoes 200 gms
- Sabudana 1/4 kg
- Chilli powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 5 cups
- Clean the sago and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes drain the water and cook this sago by adding 5 cups of water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Make it cool. And keep it aside.
- Now boil the water and soak the tomatoes in hot water for 15 minutes.
- So that we can remove the skin of tomatoes easily.
- Chop the tomatoes and blend to paste and keep it aside.
- When the pressure goes remove the lid and mix the tomato puree to the cooked sago.
- To this add both the chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Now take the plastic sheets and take some mixture.
- And make round papad shape and let it dry in the hot sun for 1 or 2 days.
- After they get dried take out from the plastic sheet and store in the air tight container.
- When ever we want to serve take some oil in the pan for deep frying.
- Place the papads in the oil and when it puffs take out from the oil and place on the paper to drain the evcess oil.
- It is used to munching also.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : None.
No comments yet.