Spinach Dip is a good source of nutrients with high on Fat content, but can be enjoyed in moderation and can also be prepared with low fat sour cream. This dip is very refreshing that can be enjoyed with variety of fresh veggies , chips, salt crackers, bread and also as a spread with bread slice, roti and tortilla.
Regional Dish: American
Cuisine Style: American | Cooking Time 15 minutes | Take it with roti, snacks | Type Dip| Shelf Life : 1 week if refrigerated | Servings 24
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (108Kcal), Carbohydrates (7 g), Protein (1.8 g), Fat (8.4 g).
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ( 16 ounce) sour cream
- 1 ( 4 ounce ) can of water chestnuts drained and chopped
- ½ ( 10 ounce) packet of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- 1 ( 1.8 ounce)packet of dry leek soup mix
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and
- Chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, Bread, Croutons, Corn chips.