Soya-Paneer-Kababs (सोया पनीर कबाब) Soya Paneer kabab is a Indian Kebab with fusion with soya granules. It is delicious and nutritious because it has soya and paneer which are rich in protein.
It is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed by anyone without guilt. It can be baked, shallow fried or deep fried.
Regional Dish : North India
Cusian Style : Delhi | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take with sauce | Type Snack | Shelf Life : 1 day |Quantity : 5 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values : calculated for 1 serving ( 2nos)
Calories (180 Kcal), Carbohydrates (30.0 g), Protein (8.0 g), Fat (4.0 g).
- 1cup soya granules
- 1cup grated paneer
- 1big boiled potato
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chunky chaat masala
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp dhaniya powder
- 4tbsp bread crumbs
- 2tbsp fresh chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Soak soya in hot water for 10 minutes.Drain and squeeze all the extra water.
- Add grated paneer , boiled mashed potato and rest of the ingredients expect oil and mix well.
- Shape into desired tikkis.
- Shallow fry or shape them on to skewers and roast.
- Place the tikki on a onion ring,top with a tomato slice. Fix it up with a toothpick and a small piece of capsicum.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.