Singaporean Garlic Rice ( सिंगापुर की लहसुन चावल) It is a rice variety that is made in Singaporean style. It has lots of fried garlic.
Regional Dish: Singapore
Cuisine Style: Singapore | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take as Such | Type Rice| Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 3 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (185 Kcal), Carbohydrates (19 g), Protein (2g), Fat (2 g).
- Cooked rice, cooled 2 cups
- Carrots, finely chopped 2 tbsp.
- Spring onions, chopped 2 tbsp.
- Eggs lightly beaten 2
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Butter 1 tsp.
- Fried crispy garlic chips 2 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper ground a ¼ tsp.
- Heat the oil and butter in a wok and fry the chopped carrots for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the beaten egg, scramble until cooked.
- Stir in rice and add salt and sugar to taste.
- Combine in the fried chopped carrots.
- Fry until all the Ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the fried garlic crisps and add black pepper to taste