Perugu pachadi (పెరుగు పచ్చడి, தயிர் பச்சடி, ढही पच्चड़ी) Raita is the other name of perugu pachadi. It can be taken with Fried rice,masala rice and also biriyani items as with plain rice.
Regional Dish: Andhra Pradesh; Tamilnadu; South India.
Cuisine Style : Andhra pradesh | Cooking Time 20 min | Take with Fried Rice | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 4 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values: calculated for 1 serving ( 1Tbsp)
Calories (Kcals 35), Carbohydrates (g3.8), Protein(4.9g), Fat (0.8g)
- Curd 2 cups
- Green chillies 3-4nos
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Mustard seeds 1tsp
- Onions 2nos
- Salt to taste.
- Curry leaves 5nos
- Red chillies 1no
- Coriander leaves finely sliced 1Tbsp
1. Take curds in a dish and add salt to it according to the taste. Keep it aside.
2. Cut greenchillies and onions.
3. Now take kadai, add oil and put all the seeds for seasoning.
4. Now when the mustard seeds start spluttering, add turmeric.
5. Also add green chillies and onions which are cut into pieces
6. Garnish with coriander leaves, and serve with rice.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : 1. Simple perugu pachadi 2. Kothimeera Perugu pachadi 3. perugu pachadi with vegetables (cucumber, carrot, keera).