Peanut Chaat (मूंगफली चाट) Everyone likes to eat chaat, there are many varieties of chaat, one among it is peanut chaat which is tasty and can become a family snack . It is easy to make with basic ingredients which can be found in home.
It is combination of peanuts with tomatoes , cucumbers , onions and rest , which is healthy with a pack of good protein.
Regional Dish : Maharashtra, Delhi, North India
Cuisine Style : Delhi | Cooking Time 20 mins | Take it as such | Type Snack | Shelf Life : 1 day |Quantity : 4 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values : calculated for 1 serving ( 1 cup )
Calories (180 Kcal), Carbohydrates (8.0 g), Protein (7g), Fat (10 g).
- Raw shelled Peanuts- 1 cup
- Onion- 1 small finely chopped
- Cucumber- 2 slices finely chopped
- Tomato- ½ finley chopped
- Green chili – 1 minced
- Carrot grated- 2 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd- ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin pwd -½ tsp
- Chaat masala pwd- ¼ tsp
- Fresh lemon juice- 1 tbs or 2 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Fresh corianderleaves-2 tbs finely chopped
- Pressure cook the peanuts until they’re soft with some salt and once cooked drain.
- Take a big bowl and combine together boiled peanuts, onion, tomato, cucumber, carrots and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together red chilly powder, cumin powder, chaat masala powder and salt.
- Sprinkle the above spice powder all over the peanut mixture and toss well so that they are all well coated.
- Now add the lemon juice and toss again.
Variations: 1. Add Grated raw mango, 2. Add amchoor powder ( dry mango powder), 3. Add some fine save to give that added crunch just before serving.
No comments yet.