Papdi Chat (પાપડી ચાત, ਪਾਪੜੀ ਚਾਟ, పాపిడి చాట్, पपड़ी का चाट) is a Popular North Indian fast food recipe. It is very delicious to eat and is considered as a great alternative to a meal by many.
Regional Dish : Gujarat; Punjab; Andhra; Tamil Nadu; South India and North Indian.
Calories (185.6 K cal), Carbohydrate (20.4 g), Protein (6.8 g), Fat (1.4 g).
Ingredients to serve :
- Date and tamarind chutney
- Green chutney
- Boiled and sliced potatoes 1 cup
- Chopped onions ½ cup
- Chopped tomatoes ½ cup
- Sev ½ cup
- Whipped yogurt 1 cup
- Chaat masala 2 tablespoons
- Roasted cumin powder 2 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Assembling the Papdi Chat.
- Lay the papdi’s in large plate or in individual plates.
- Place the 1 slice of potato on each papdi.
- Add 1 tablespoon of whipped yogurt followed by 1 teaspoon of each date and tamarind chutney, green chutney on each papdi.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of onions and tomatoes on each papdi.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, roasted cumin powder and red chilli powder on each papdi and serve.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : Andhra cuisine (Dahi chat).