Paneer 65 (పనీర్ 65, பனீர் 65, पनीर 65) a favorite cocktail snack recipe, Paneer 65 is basically batter coated fried paneer cubes. The crispy fried paneer 65 are typically enjoyed with onion rings and mint chutney.
Regional Dish : Andhra Pradesh; Karnataka; Punjab; All over India.
Cuisine Style : Andhra Pradesh | Cooking Time 30 minutes | Take it as side dish | Type Snack, Fry,Appetizer | Shelf Life : 1 day.
Appx. Nutritional values :calculated for 1 serving (2 nos)
Calories (152 Kcal), Carbohydrates (5.1 g), Protein ( 9.6 g), Fat (10.3 g).
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 250g
- Curds (dahi) 100g
- Chopped garlic 2 tbsp
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Green chillies chopped 2
- Whole black peppercorns crushed 4 to 5 crushed
- Red chilli flakes 1tsp
- Orange food colour
- Curry leaves 15
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Cornflour 2Tbsp
- All purpose flour (maida) 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1/4 tbsp
- M.S.G 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cut paneer in 2 inch pieces.
- Mix cornflour,maida & salt in a bowl and put little water to make paste.
- Put oil in a frying pan when it becomes hot dip panner pieces in paste and fry till little golden brown and keep aside.
- Take a pan and put 2 tbsp oil when it becomes hot put mustard seeds when seeds start spluttering put curry leaves,then put garlic, ginger,green chillies, red chilli flakes and fry for 1 minute.
- Take curd and mix little orange colour in it and put in a fry pan and mix well.
- Now put panner pcs in fry pan,ajinomato,white pepper, salt as per taste.
- Put cornflour mixed with water,and garnish with chopped corriander leaves, fresh onion rings , lemon wedges and roasted cashew nuts
- Mix well and serve hot.
Other variants / Cuisine Style :Paneer 65 can be made wet or dry .