Palli podi (వేరుశనగ పొడి,मूंगफली पाउडर,ಕಡಲೆಕಾಯಿ ಪುಡಿ,চীনেবাদাম পাউডার): This powder is prepared in various parts of India , It is a healty nut , its also called as poor man’s protein, as it is rich in protein and fat.It is mostly mixed with rice and also topped on fry curries.
Regional Dish : Andhra; karnataka and South India .
Cuisine Style : Andhra | Cooking Time 10 minutes | Take it with rice , and also added to curries| Type powder | Shelf Life : 2 weeks
Appx. Nutritional values :
Ingredients to serve :
- Verusenagapappu (Palli/Peanuts/ groundnuts): 250 gms
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds) : 2 tsp
- Garlic cloves: 3
- Red chilli powder: 3 tsp
- Curry leaves: 4
- Dry roast palli till the husk starts seperating from the nut ( do not remove husk)
- allow it to cool for a while and than grind palli into powder.
- Add jeera, red chilli powder, garlic, curry leaves and salt to the above powder and now grind in to fine powder.
- If you want you can also add grated coconut powder after dry fry to this mix and grind or roasted channa