Healthy Vegan Orange Blueberry Muffins are baked without egg and butter, and also used whole fruits and whole wheat flour to some extent so this recipe is truly a nutritious alternative to regular variety. You can prepare this muffins with choice of fruit and nuts too. These can become a part of breakfast or snack or just a sweet delight after any meal.
Regional Dish: India
Cuisine Style: India | Preparation Time: 30 mins | Take it as such | Type : Sweet| Shelf Life : 4 days| Quantity : 12 servings.
Appx. Nutritional values: Calories (180 Kcal), Carbohydrates (12g), Protein (1.6 g), Fat (2 g).
- Whole Wheat Flour 1and 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder 1and 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/4 tsp.
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Orange Juice1 cup(freshly squeezed Orange juice)
- Orange Zest 1/2 tbsp.
- Oil 2 and 1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp.
- Blueberries 1/3 cup (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Line a stand muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray n keep aside.
- Sift whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder n salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Then in another bowl, stir in sugar n orange juice once sugar is dissolved add oil n vanilla, mix it and add flour mixture and mix everything well.
- Add orange zest mix it and lastly stir in blueberries.
- Now fill 2/3 to all the prepared liners and bake it to 20-25 minutes are until an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
- After that remove from oven, cool and enjoy.