Nepalese Egg Salad There are hundreds of ways to prepare egg salads for meals, but Nepalese Egg Salad is one of the easiest and most elegant way to serve as an appetizer or any time.
Regional Dish: Nepal
Cuisine Style: Nepal | Cooking Time 35 mins | Take it with rice/ chapathi | Type Curry| Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 4Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (190Kcal), Carbohydrates (12g), Protein (8g), Fat (6g).
- 4 Hard boiled eggs
- 2 Green chili chopped
- 1 cup heaped Yogurt whipped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Green cardamom ground
- 3/4 tsp cumin crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a frying pan, add 2 chopped green chilies, simmer for 1 minute,
add 3/4 tsp. crushed cumin, 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom, remove pan from flame and
- Now, in a mixing bowl, beat 1 cup yogurt with 1/2 tsp. salt, 2 tbsp.coriander leaves and the fried mixture, mix well.
- Arrange the eggs on a serving platter, pour the dressing over the eggs, serve chilled.