Mushroom 65 (పుట్ట గొడుగుల 65, முஷ்ரூம் 65, कुकुरमुत्ता 65) This is a nice snack which doubles up as a side dish too with sambhar rice, rasam and any mixed rice, Best when eaten hot.
Regional Dish: Andhra Pradesh; South India; North India.
Cuisine Style: Andhra | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Take it as side dish| Type Snacks, Appetizer | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 2 Servings.
|Appx. Nutritional Value: calculated for 1 serving ( 1cup)
Calories (113Kcals), Carbohydrates (4.1g), Protein(2.5g), Fat (1.1g)
- Button Mushroom 250gms
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Maida flour 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
1. Take the mushroom & Trim the stem off , leave it whole.
2. Mix corn flour, plain flour,ginger garlic paste, chilli powder , salt & water to make a thick batter.
3. Dip the mushroom in the batter, deep fry in oil.
4. Serve hot with a lemon wedge and onions.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : Mushroom 65 with capiscum , Mushroom 65 with spring onions, Mushroom manchurian wet/dry