Mixed Vegetable Curry(మీక్స్ డ్ద్ వెజిటబుల్ కూర, கலப்பு காய்கறி சுற்றி, मिश्रित सब्जी कढ़ी) is simple to cook. If you are a vegetarian then in that case you can go for mixed vegetable curry instead of Chicken gravies. This is a healthy curry too since having lot of veggies in it.
Regional Dish: Tamilnadu; Andhra Pradesh; South India.
Cuisine Style: Tamilnadu | Cooking Time 20 minutes | Take with rice or chappathi | Type curry | Shelf Life : 1 day
Appx.Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (132 Kcal), Carbohydrates (13.0 g), Protein (2.0 g), Fat (8.0 g).
- Carrot, Peas, Cauliflower, Beans altogether 1 cup
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Cloves 2
- Onion small size 1
- Tomato small size 1
- Grated coconut 2 tsp
- Corriander powder 1tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 t0 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Grind onion,tomato,coconut, corriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder into fine paste
2. Pour oil in tava. Splatter cinnamon sticks and cloves.
3. Add all vegetables and fry with little salt.
4. Add the grinded paste, salt and little water.
5. Cook until vegetables are done and gravy thickens.
Other varients / Cuisine Style: 1. Vegetable Korma with curd.