Microwave Pedas (माइक्रोवेव के पेड़ा) are traditional Indian sweets, simple, delicious and very tasty. This is a very quick microwave recipe with authentic touch and flavor. It takes only 15 minutes to make this delicious peda.
Regional Dish: All over India
Cuisine Style: India | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Take it as such | Type : Sweet| Shelf Life : 1 week| Quantity : 20 nos.
Appx. Nutritional values : Calories (125 Kcal), Carbohydrates (12g ), Protein (3.6 g), Fat (5 g).
- Dry milk powder/milk mava 2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk 14 oz. can (1 no.)
- unsalted butter 2 tbsp.
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp.
- yellow food color small pinch(optional)
- Nuts for garnishing. (almonds/cashew/pistachios)
- Take a microwave bowl(glass bowl is good) and add butter and melt the butter in microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Then remove the bowl from microwave and add all the milk powder, condensed milk, cardamom powder and food color. Stir well to mix it up.
- Now keep the bowl in microwave and heat for 3 minutes. stir for every 1 minute.
- After 3 minutes allow to rest the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Then heat for another 2-3 minutes and stir for every 30 seconds.
- Now the mixture turned to solid non sticky dough , allow to cool off and make round balls.
- you can add some chopped/whole nuts in the center.