This is a Desi twist to ordinary coke , which can be enjoyed during summer. It is cooling, refreshing and thirst quencher.
Regional Dish: India
Cuisine Style: India | Cooking Time 10 minutes | Take it as Such | Type Soft Drink| Shelf Life: 1 day | Servings 1
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (0Kcal), Carbohydrates (1 g), Protein (0 g), Fat (0 g).
- Chilled Coke 1 glass ( diet or regular)
- Crushed Ice or Ice cubes as needed
- Salt ¼ tsp.
- Chat masala ¼ tsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Black salt ¼ tsp.
- Black Pepper powder ¼ tsp.
- Dry roasted cumin powder ¼ tsp.
- Take a tall serving glass add lemon juice, salt, chat masala, black salt, pepper and cumin powder and give a nice mix.
- Now add ice cubes or crushed ice to it and top with chilled coke and enjoy.
Variations: Cuban rum , fresh or dry mint leaves, white pepper powder, fresh ginger juice