Mango Pineapple Salsa (మామిడి పైనాపిల్ సల్సా , आम अनानास साल्सा)
This is a super-easy fruity salsa to scoop up with tortillas or serve with anything as a aside. It is so colorful, crisp, fresh with so much to linger in when had a mouthful .As the two main ingredients come in summer , it is best made and enjoyed all through the summer. It has that sweetness with a kick of spicy and tangy on the other hand. It is also loded with vitamins and minerals.
Regional Dish : Mexican
Cuisine Style : Mexican | Cooking time 10 mins | Take as such or as aside with rice/ chapati / burritos/ chips| Type Salad/ Dip/ topping| Shelf life 1 day
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( ½ cup)
Calories (54.1Kcal), Carbohydrates (12 g), Protein (1.1 g), Fat (1.3g).
- 2 cups chopped pitted peeled mango
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- I cup fresh / canned pine apple
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil / any cooking oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Note : (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)
Variations : Adding bell peppers such as green , yellow variety, mint leaves, tomatoes, pomogranate.
No comments yet.