Mango Lassi (आम लस्सी, మామిడి పండు లస్సీ, மாம்பழ பழ லஸ்ஸி) Mango Lassi is a twist to sweet lassi, It is thick and creamy in consistency. Now a days it is very much in trend , will there be any one who doesn’t like mango , if so this is one of the best doable soft drink from India .It is very fulfilling , We see many kids doesn’t like to have plain curds , just hand them this mango lassi and see.
Regional Dish: North India , South India, East and West India
Cuisine Style: Delhi | Cooking Time 10 mins | Take it as such| Type Soft Drink | Shelf Life : 2 days Refrigerated.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 1glass):
Calories (138.1Kcal), Carbohydrates (24.1 g), Protein (6.1 g), Fat (3.2 g).
- Mango Puree Readymade or Fresh mango slices – 2 cups
- Plain Yogurt – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp. ( adjust to once taste buds)
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Saffron strands (optional)
- Grated Ginger ½ tsp (optional)
- Just put everything into your blender and process to a smooth puree. Chill and serve.
- Garnish with some Powdered nuts for that added touch.
- This mango lassi can be poured in to Popsicles moulds and can be freezed , to get a healthy treat.