Mango Gazpacho is like a good cold soup/ drink in the summer. It’s like salad in a soup. This Mango Gazpacho is like mango salsa transformed into soup. It’s a combination of sweet, spicy and crunchy, with a summery aroma.
Regional Dish: South America
Cuisine Style: South America| Cooking Time 15 mins | Take it as such| Type Soup| Shelf Life: 2 day| Quantity: 6Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (102Kcal), Carbohydrates (25g), Protein (1g), Fat (2g)
• 2 cups diced fresh mango, small yellow (3 mangoes)
• 2 cup orange juice
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1 seedless cucumber, finely diced
• 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced (optional)
• 1 small red onion, finely diced
• 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
• 1 small jalapeño pepper, finely diced
• 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (1 lime)
• 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro or basil
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
• Favorite hot sauce to garnish
1. Blend mangoes, orange juice and oil in a blender or food processor until puréed.
2. Add remaining ingredients to purée.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Variations: Add mango juice, Add cooked shrimp, Add Tomatoes, Add Celery, Add Avocado, Add cooked Crab meat. Add ginger, Add rice vinegar, Add apple