Malai laddu (పనీర్ స్వీట్ లడ్డు, மலாய் லட்டு, मलाई लड्डू) This yummy malai laddu recipe is one of the most favourite sweet dishes of almost all. It is served during almost every occasion and festival. Here is how you can learn to make this recipe.
Regional dish: Andhra Pradesh; Karnataka; Tamilnadu; South-Indian favourite recipe; some parts of North-India.
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh | Preperation time : 10 mins | Cooking time : 20 mins | Type Sweets | Shelf life : 3 days if it refrigirated.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 1no):
Calories (196kcal), Carbohydrates (13.3g), Protein(5.5g), Fat(5.6g).
- Paneer 250 gms
- Sweetened condensed milk ½ cup
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Yellow food colour 4 to 5 drops
- Kewra Essence 2 to 3 drops
- Cook condensed milk and paneer on medium heat while stirring continuously.
- It will be ready when it gets thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Add yellow food colour and kewra essence.
- A plate should be greased and the mixture should be poured into it.
- Balls should be made out of the mixture when it is still warm .
Other variants / Cuisine Style: Adding nuts.