Lemon Potatoes Curry (ఆలుగడ్డ నిమ్మకాయ వేపుడు, லெமொன் டொஎஸ் குர்ர்ய், आलू नींबूरस सब्जी) Is preapred in various styles all over the world with one or two ingredients.It can be served as a side dish to Sambar , Rasam or any gravy currys and can also be served with some sauce.
Regional Dish: Andhra Pradesh; South India.
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh | Cooking Time 60min | Take with rice or roti | Type curry Shelf Life : 1| Quantity : 3 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional Values: calcualted for 1 serving ( 2 tbsp)
Calories (150kcal), Carbohydrates (15 g), Protein (3 g), Fat( 10 g).
- Potatoes 3 (washed , peeled and cut into 3cm pieces)
- Fresh lemon juice 1 lemon
- Oil 5tbsp
- Dried Oregano 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ground white pepper as per taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the potatoes, lemon juice, oil and oregano in a large roasting pan and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven, turning carefully halfway through cooking, for 1 hour 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: variation can toss some sesame seeds for crunch and flavour
Other Variants / Cuisine Style: None.