Kodiguddu pulusu (కోడిగుడ్డుపులుసు, अंडाग्रेवीके, முட்டைகுழம்பு) is a typical andhra recipe. It is having goodness of onions and nutrition is whole egg
Regional dish: Andhra Pradesh
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh | Preparation time 30 mins | Type Curry| Take with rice | Shelf life: 2 days if refrigerated | Quantity: 2 Servings.
Appx.Nutritional values: calculated for 1 serving (1 piece)
Calories (140K cals), Carbohydrates (19g), Protein (6g), Fat (8g)
- Hard boiled eggs 2 ( shell removed)
- Onions 1 big diced finely
- Green chilies 2 cut in to pieces
- Tamarind juice of 1cup extracted from a nice of lime
- Salt , chili powder as needed
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds ¼ tsp.
- Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp.
- Sambar powder 1 tsp.
- Take a saucepan and add oil.
- Once oil is warm, add cumin, mustard seeds, when they pop add finely diced onions and give a nice mix.
- Add some salt to the frying onions, fry till they are slightly browned.
- Now add green chilies and eggs turmeric powder, sambar powder, chili powder, tamarind juice and cook on medium till the tamarind juice reduces to half the amount.
- Once it’s cool, it can be enjoyed with hot steamed rice.
Other variants / Cuisine Style: Add some tomato.