Kobbari Laddu (కొబ్బరిలడ్డు, கோகோனுட்லட்டு, नारिअल का लड्डू)is a very delicious and easy sweet . It is most popular in the South India.
Regional Dish: Kerala; Andhra Pradesh; Tamil Nadu.
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh | Preparation Time 20minutes | Cooking Time 10 minutes | Type sweet | Take as a snack | Shelf Life: 5 days
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 1laddu)
Calories (211.7 K cal), Carbohydrates (18.1 g), Protein (3.2 g), Fat (10 g).
- Fresh/ frozen grated coconut 1cup
- Sugar / jaggery 1 cup
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp.
- Water ¼ cup
- Oil 1 tsp
- Take a wide and thick bottom pan; add sugar or jaggery to the pan and water.
- Let the sugar/jaggery dissolve in medium heat, when the syrup starts boiling add
- Grated coconut, oil and cardamom powder and let it cook on medium heat.
- Keep stirring constantly, to prevent form burning.
- Once all the water gets evaporated and the mixture gets thick.
- Grease a pan and pour the mixture and let it set and cut in to desired shapes or once it reaches to room temperature, make laddu’s and enjoy.
Other variants / Cuisine Style: adding rava, adding nuts, adding desiccated coconut, adding milkmaid.