Indian Chicken Nuggets these with soya and vinegar that makes this spicy, tangy and a punch of mustard for harshness that makes these nuggets enjoyable.
Regional Dish: North India
Cuisine Style: North India| Cooking Time 30mins | Take it as such| Type Snack| Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 4 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (280Kcal), Carbohydrates (15g), Protein (18g), Fat (12g)
- Chicken Boneless ½ kg
- Eggs 3
- White pepper 1 tsp. / black pepper 1tsp.
- Mustard powder 1tsp.
- Flour 1 tbsp.
- Corn flour 2 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- White vinegar 2 tbsp.
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Make small pieces of ½ kg bone chicken and hammer them. Add in 2 tbsp. soya sauce, 2 tbsp. white vinegar, 1 tbsp. flour, 2 tbsp. corn flour, salt 1 tsp. white pepper and mustard powder.
- Mix it and keep it for 10 minutes. Beat 3 eggs. Dip the chicken piece in the eggs and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry them in the hot oil.
- Once they are golden brown take them out in the tissue paper and dry them. Serve hot with any sauce of you r choice.