Hot and Sour Soup (तीखा और खट्टा सूप) A wonderful blend of hot and sour flavors, this is the perfect choice for any lazy evening for a Indian Plate.
Regional Dish: India, China
Cuisine Style: Indian | Cooking Time 25 mins | Take it as such | Type Soup | Shelf Life : 1 day |Quantity : 6 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving (1 cup)
Calories (40Kcals), Carbohydrates (6g), Protein (1.5g), Fat (0.5g)
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 3 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt and black pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame. Add the cabbage, carrots, spring onions and stir-fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce, coriander, pepper and salt and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn flour mixture and boil for 3 to 4 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Variations: Add noodles, Add mushrooms, Add cauliflower, Add fried tofu , Add julienne ginger, Add baby corn