Grape Salad (ద్రాక్ష సలాడ్, अंगूर सलाद) This is a wonderful dessert salad that can be had at any time all though the year. The crispy grapes are given a new touch of soft creamy texture that makes it delectable . It can be served with heavy lunches or dinners or as snack .
Regional Dish: French
Cuisine Style: French | Cooking Time 10 mins | Take it as such | Type Snack/salad | Quantity 7 servings | Shelf Life : 2 days if refrigerated
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 1 cup)
Calories (298.5Kcal), Carbohydrates (32 g), Protein (2.7 g), Fat (13.3g).
- 1 lbs green seedless grapes
- 1lbs red seedless grapes
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- Topping Ingredients
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed, to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted and crushed pecans
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
If u want caramel like salad then sprinkle brown sugar and refrigerate as it gets melted.
If u dose not want that than u can add brown sugar and pecans or any roasted nuts before serving
Instead of sugar , we can add honey or agave nectar