Godhuma pindi teepi attu (గోధుమ పిండి తీపి అట్టు, கோதுமை மாவு இனிப்பு தோசை, गेहूँ आटा मधुर दोसा) is a side dish, snack or a dessert. It is a traditional south Indian preparation. This is one of those dishes.
Regional Dish : Andhra; Tamil Nadu; Karnataka; South India and North India.
Cuisine Style : Andhra | Cooking Time 20 minutes | Take With Ghee | Type Snack | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity: 3 Servings
Appx. Nutritional values : calculated for 1 serving ( 2nos)
Calories (430 K cal), Carbohydrates (50 g), Protein (7 g), Fat (13 g).
Ingredients to serve :
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 5 to 6 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 1/2 tsp
- Oil or ghee pour pouring on sides
- Take a small bowl pour 2 cup of milk add sugar, salt and ghee mix well so that the sugar dissolve .
- Now add wheat flour gradually and whisk it till it becomes moistened. Thoroughly mix the batter without any lumps.
- The batter should be in dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a flat non-stick griddle. Smear it lightly with ghee or oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter and allow it spread on its own in a thin lace like layer.
- Pour the ghee around the edges and let it cook under low flame.
- Cook it till its fully done. Do not burn the dosa.
- When the dosa become brown in color on , remove it.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the batter.
- Serve it hot.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : Godhuma pindi teepi attu with jaggery and coconut.