Fried Ravioli Is a Italian recipe that is mostly cooked with Marianna sauce and with choice of meat , fish and vegetables and is mostly had as a Lunch or Dinner. But fried ravioli is a twist to this recipe, as the ravioli are filled with vegetable and cheese or meat, when these are coated with breadcrumbs for crunch and deep fried and can be enjoyed at any time as a snack, appitezier or kids favorite.
Regional Dish: Italian
Cuisine Style: Italian| Preparation Time: 25 mins | Take it with sauce | Type : Snack| Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 3 servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 4 nos) :
Calories (280 Kcal), Carbohydrates (40.4g), Protein (12 g), Fat (5.7 g).
- 1 Package of Raviolis ( 12 – 15)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil (frying)
- marinara sauce ( dipping)
- Parmesan cheese and parsley ( for garish optional)
- Thaw ravioli and keep a side
- Heat Vegetable Oil in a pot.
- Get two bowls – place bread crumbs in one bowl and lightly beaten egg in another bowl.
- Take each ravioli and dip into the egg mixture followed by breadcrumbs .
- Fry the coated ravioli till the bread crumbs turn to golden brown
- Place fried ravioli on a paper towel to drain excess oil – sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese on each and enjoy with the marinara dipping sauce