Fried Chili Chicken (तली हुई मिर्च चिकन) is a crunchy and juicy Indian dish. It can be enjoyed as such as a appetizer or can be served as a side with any Indian meals. This is one of Chinese influenced Indian chicken variety.
Regional Dish: Indo- China
Cuisine Style: India| Cooking Time 30mins | Take it as Such | Type Snack| Shelf Life : 2days| Quantity : 16 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (280Kcal), Carbohydrates (10g), Protein (17g), Fat (10g)
• Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces boil in water
• Ingredients for batter
• Eggs 2
• Black pepper ½ tsp.
• Baking powder ¼ tsp.
• Corn flour 2 tbsp.
• Salt ½ tsp.
• Flour 2 tbsp.
• Ingredients for sauce
• Oil 2 tbsp.
• Green chilies finely chopped 6
• Crushed garlic 2 tbsp.
• Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp.
• Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
• Ketchup 3 tbsp.
• Salt and crushed red pepper ½ tsp. each
1. Mix all the ingredients for batter Eggs, Black pepper, baking powder, Corn flour, Salt, Flour and keep aside.
2. Heat oil dip chicken pieces in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a wok, fry crushed garlic until light golden, add ½ cup water with chili garlic sauce, ketchup, soya sauce, salt and crushed pepper.
4. Add fried chicken pieces, cook on high flame till sauce coats the chicken pieces, add green chilies and serve hot.
Variation: Can add good amount of curry leaves.