Five Sprouts Salad (पांच स्प्राउट्स सलाद)
Five sprouts salad , the name itself speaks it is healthy , high protein , high fiber and fully loaded with vitamins and minerals recipe that can be enjoyed as a side dish with heavy meals or as a snack that is healthy and very fulfilling.
Regional Dish: North India
Cuisine Style: Uttar Pradesh | Cooking Time 10 mins | Take it as such/side | Type Salad | Shelf Life: 1 day |Quantity: 6 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving: 1cup
Calories (110 kcals), Carbohydrates (35g), Protein (8.4g), Fat (1.1g).
- 50 Gms. Sprouted moong ( whole green gram)
- 50 Gms. Sprouted chana ( chick pea)
- 50 Gms. Sprouted soya bean
- 50 Gms. Sprouted green peas
- 50 Gms. Sprouted Black-eyed beans
- 50 Gms. Onion, finely chopped
- 50 Gms. Tomato, finely chopped
- 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Green coriander, finely chopped
- Juice if 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Take a big bowl and add sprouted pulses, chopped chillies , coriander , onions and tomatoes and toss them well.
- Season the above mixture with lemon juice and salt. Mix well. Serve fresh and cold.
No comments yet.