Fish Kabab (ఫిష్ కెబాబ్, फिश कबाब) As we all know fish is very delicate in nature but rich in many nutrients and less in fat , but is rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Fish is prepared in various parts of India with variations , in which ever way it might be prepared the aroma is very authentic to its region. one among that is fish kabab , which is simple yet delicious.This can be complemented with a heavy meal or can be had as a snack.
Regional Dish : North India , Hyderabad , Kerala
Cuisine Style : North Indian | Cooking Time 20 minutes | Take with any chutney | Type Snack, Side dish | Shelf Life : 1 day | Quantity 5 Servings.
Appx. Nutrition values: calculated for 1 serving ( 2nos)
Calories(39), Carbohydrates(4g), Protein (3 g), Fat (1.1 g).
• 900 gms Fish
• 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
• 2 tsp Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
• 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
• 1-1/2 tsp Salt
• 4 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 cup Yoghurt
• 2 tbsp Plain flour
• 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
• Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry.
• Now cut into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
• Mix all the ingredients to make a marinade.
• Pour this into large freezer bag and add the fish cubes.
• Make sure fish is well covered by marinade.
• Place freezer bag in the refrigerator for two hours.
• Take away fish from marinade.
• Discard the marinade and assemble fish cubes.
• Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil and place the fish kebabs on the grill directly or put them on to a skewer with some fresh vegetables and grill them
• Cook for about 4-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
• Fish Kebab is ready to be served
No comments yet.