Egg Masala Curry ( గుడ్డుమసాల కూర, ஏகக்மசாலா கறி, अंडा मसाला सालन) is delicious with creamy texture which goes well with chapathi as it mild, sweet and tangy in taste.
Regional Dish: Enjoyed all over India with some variations.
Cuisine Style: Andhra | Cooking Time 30 minutes | Take with chapati | Type Curry | Shelf Life: 1 day | quantity 2 servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (216.0 Kcal), Carbohydrates (21.6 g), Protein (20.4 g), Fat (20.2 g).
- Eggs 2
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 2
- Cashew nuts 5 ( soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp or adjust to once spice level
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2tsp.
- Oil 3tbsp.
- Curry leaves 10 nos
- Salt to taste.
- Sugar 1/2tsp.
- Water 1/2cup.
- Hard boil the eggs, peel out shell, cut in to 2 slices and set aside.
- Grind onion’s, tomatoes and cashew nuts in to fine paste.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add the ground paste, ginger garlic paste and fry till all the water gets evaporated and oil gets separated with constant stirring.
- To the above paste add, all the powders, curry leaves, salt and sugar and give a nice mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add water stir and add the sliced boiled egg pieces and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and enjoy warm with chapathis, slices of onions, and lemon wedges.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : Egg Masala with fresh coconut paste, coconut milk.