Scrambled Eggs(గుడ్డు వేపుడు, முட்டை பொறி, अंडा तलना) This fry is goes very well with rice and can be prepared in no time and tastes awesome.
Regional Dish: Andhra Pradesh; Tamilnadu; North and South India; Some places in the world.
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh| Cooking Time :15 minutes| Take with rice | Type fry| Shelf Life : 1 day | Quantity : 5 servings
Appx.Nutritional values: Calories (120 Kcal), Carbohydrates (18.4 g), Protein (6.3 g), Fat (6.0 g).
- Boiled Eggs 5
- Oinons 5
- Green Chillies 3
- Garlic Cloves 3
- Ginger – small piece
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tbl spoon
- Salt to taste
- Corainder Powder 1 tbl spoon
- Garam masala 1/4 tbl psoon
- Corainder Leaves 1 bunch
1. Graind Green chillies, garlic cloves, ginger pieces, dalchin chekka.
2. Take Pan add oil and heat it. Now add onion pieces and fry it.
3. Now add grainded paste in that and fry well.
4. Add red chilli powder, garam masala, corainder powder, salt and fry for 2mins. Now add half glass of water.
5. When masala gets cooked well add coriander leaves(cut it into small pieces).
6. Then slit boiled eggs.
7. Mix well and fry for 2mins.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : 1. Simple boiled eggs fry with pepper.