Egg Bonda (కోడి గుడ్డు బోండా, முட்டை பொண்ட , अंडा का बोंड़ा) It is a very spicy n Yummy snacks in the evening.
Regional Dish: Andhra Pradesh; Tamilnadu; Kerala; some places of South India.
Cuisine Style: Andhra Pradesh| Preparation Time : 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Take with chutney| Type Snacks| Shelf Life: 1 day |Quantity : 8 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional Values: calculated for 1 serving
Calories (211 kcals), Carbohydrates (12g), Protein(7g), Fat(4g)
- Eggs 4
- Gram flour 1 1/4 cup
- Rice flour 1 cup
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Red food colour 3 pinch
1. First boil the eggs and let it cool. Then remove the shell from the eggs.
2. Cut the eggs length wise in to four pieces. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp chilli powder,pepper and a little salt over the eggs. Keep them aside.
3. Make batter with gram four, rice flour, chilli powder, red food colour, salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil to deep fry. Dip the egg pieces one by one in to the batter, and fry in hot oil on medium and low till crisp and light brown.
5. Drain it on kitchen paper and serve with sauce.
Other variants / Cuisine Style: 1.Egg Bonda with maida flour (kerala)