Chicken Vegetable Bouquets This recipe is very delicate and very eye pleasing as the ingredients are cut in to juliennes , so the recipe looks as if all the things are made using spaghetti noodles.
Regional Dish: India.
Cuisine Style : India | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take as Such | Type Snack | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 6 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving.
Calories ( 180 Kcal), Carbohydrates (21g), Protein (6g), Fat (4g).
- Chicken breast 2
- Ginger 1 piece
- Potato 1
- Carrot 1
- Spring onion (strips cut) 1
- Egg 1
- Big Green chilies 3 chopped
- Capsicum chopped half
- Parsley chopped ¼ bunch
- Oil ¼ cup
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper ½ tsp.
- Corn flour 2 tbsp.
- Flour 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Cut 1 potato, 1 carrot, 1 piece of ginger, half capsicum, 1 spring onion, ¼ bunch of parsley, 3 green chilies and 2 chicken breasts into thin juliennes.
- Mix with salt to taste, ½ tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp flour, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, 1 beaten egg and 2 tbsp corn flour.
- Mix well, heat ¼ cup oil in a pan, add in a spoonful of mixture and shallow fry till golden brown.
- Flip and fry from other side.
- Make bouquets with all mixture and serve with any sauce.