Chicken & Macaroni Salad This is a cold salad that can be enjoyed on any day, It is light and very filling, I can go well to any packed lunches or on any super lunch for picnic and parties, which can be enjoyed by all age groups.
This can be made in various ways and various veggis, non – veggis , pasta, mac, fruits , nuts can be added according to once taste. It can be made as simple as it can be with just 3 to 4 items or can be made as rich as to can be made by adding as many items as we can.
Regional Dish: America
Cuisine Style : America | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take as Such | Type Snack/ meal | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 4 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving
Calories (250 Kcal), Carbohydrates (28.0 g), Protein (6.6 g), Fat (2. g).
- 2 Boiled chicken breast cubed
- 2 Lemon
- 1 packet Shell macaroni
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 bottle Thousand island sauce
- 1 tin Pineapple cubes
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. White pepper powder
- 2 tbsp. White vinegar
- as required Salt
- Boil macaroni and put it in a bowl.
- Then add 1tin of pineapple cubes, boiled chicken cubes, 1 tbsp. of sugar, 1/2 cup ground almonds, 2 tbsp. of white vinegar, 1/2 tsp. of white pepper powder, 1 tbsp. of olive oil, thousand island sauce, 2 lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix well and chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.
Variations: Made with different variety of macaroni. Can add various vegetables. Can add various fruits, nuts. Can add various variety of cheese. Can add various variety of meats, sea fishes.
No comments yet.