Cauliflower fry (కోసు పువ్వు వేపుడు, பூக்கோவா பொறி, फूलगोभी तलना) Here is a easy tasty recipe which can be prepared on a long day after hectic work schedule. This can be served with roti or even plain rice.
Regional Dish : Andhra Pradesh; Tamilnadu; Punjab; Karnataka; South and North Indian.
Cuisine Style : Andhra | Cooking Time 40 minutes | Take it as side dish | Type fry | Shelf Life : 1 day
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (57 Kcal), Carbohydrates (8.1 g), Protein (2.9 g), Fat (6.9 g).
- Cauliflower florets 2 cups
- Besan flour (Chickpea flour) 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 3/4 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Boil water and add the florets and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Drain water completely and keep it aside.
- Now add oil in a pan , to this add the cauliflower florets and fry till they shrink in size.
- Now add all the powders and check the seasoning.
- Serve with warm steamed rice or with roti
Other variants / Cuisine Style : 1. Cauliflower fry with chilli 2. Cauliflower fry with Aloo 3. Cauliflower fry with pepper .