Cauliflower 65 (గోబీ 65, பூக்கோசு 65, फूलगोभी 65) is a simple , but very delicious dish. It often pefer it as a snack or love to have it with sambar rice.
Regional Dish : Andhra; Tamilnadu; Karnataka; South India; North India.
Cuisine Style: Andhra pradesh |Cooking Time 30 minutes|Type snack, curry, |Shelf Life:1 day | Quantity : 3 Servings.
Appx.Nutritional values :calculated for 1 serving ( 1cup)
Calories (172 Kcal), Carbohydrates ( 29.6g), Protein (4g), Fat ( 6.7g).
- 1 Medium size Cauliflower
- 50gms CornFlour
- 50gms Maidha Flour/ all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp Green Chillies sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp black peper
- 1 tbsp salt
- small pinch of chinese salt(ajino moto)
- red colour
- Coriander Leaves
- curry leaves
- 6 small green chillis ,split in half
- 5 chopped garlic pieces
- Vegetable oil (for fry)
1. Cut Cauliflower into medium sized Florets and wash thoroughly. Boil the florets with little salt for 4 to 5 mins.
2. When it is cooled drain the water. Take Cornflour and Maida flour in equal quantities, mix both.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli sauce, soya sauce, Egg white only, black pepper, red colour, required salt.
4. Mix all the stuff while adding little water to make it a thin batter.
5. Dip each cauliflower floret in the above paste & deep fry them till golden brown & keep aside.
6. Take 1 to 2 tbsps oil in pan, fry chopped chillies, chopped garlic pieces till brown
7. Add curry leaves then the above florets & add soya sauce, Chinese salt to get taste
8. Fry for 5 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as a snack.
Other variants / Cuisine Style: gobi 65, gobi pakora, gobi fry, cauliflower pakoda, gobi manchurian wet /dry