Banana Dosai(అరటిపండు అట్టు, வாழைப் பழம் பண்காகே, केले पैन केक) The Banana Dosai is a desi version of Banana Pancake .It is one of the favorite kids snack.
Regional Dish : Andhra Pradesh; Kerala; North India; Asia places, Some places in the world.
Cuisine Style : Andhra Pradesh | Cook Time: 20 mins | Take it as breakfast, snack| Shelf Life : 1day | Quantity : 5Servings.
Appx.Nutritional Values : calculated for 1 serving ( 2nos)
Calories (295 kcal), Carbohydrates (29.5g), Protein (5g) , Fat (6.7g ).
- Eggs 2
- Bananas 2 medium
- Maida 1 cup
- Sugar powder 3/4 cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence 1/4tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
1. Take 2 eggs beat them properly and add sugar powder to it.
2. Blend the mixture using blender for 2 minutes.
3. Add banana pieces and again blend it for 5 minutes.
4. Repeat the same after adding white(maida) flour or all purpose flour and butter.
5. Heat non stick tawa, place little butter on it.
6. Place the batter with Tsp on tawa(do not spread too thin).
7. Cook on medium flame for 1minute, turn pancake and cook another side.
Other variants / Cuisine Style : Banana Dosa (mixing with rice flour).banana sweet dosa. In penniyaram, Adding fresh grated coconut, Banana pancake with some honey topped , pancake with some maple syrup, with whip cream.