Apple Oatmeal This is very much new to Indian’s. It is native to American breakfast tables.This grain is rich in fiber and other essential nutrients needed for our body. It helps making and maintaining our skin smooth and glowing. That’s the reason now many body lotions contain oats as it helps in curing sever dry skin. It also soothes the dry and irritated and itchy skin.Now this is very much available to Indian’s as it can be enjoyed in a simple form with some fresh fruits, milk and honey in less than 5 minutes. We can also make many Indian recipes using oats such as upma, idli, dosa, cookies and rotis.
Regional Dish: American
Cuisine Style: American| Cooking Time 5 minutes | Take it as such | Type Break fast | Shelf Life: 1day| Quantity: 1 Serving.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving
Calories (120Kcals), Carbohydrates (22.5g), Protein (3.2g), Fat (1.5g).
- Quick Oats 4 tbsp.(instant oats)
- Milk 1 cup
- Apple diced finely 1/2 cup
- Honey 1 tbsp.
- Take a big bowl, add oats and milk and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Note: if you want the consistency to be runny add either milk or water accordingly.
- Add diced apple pieces and honey and mix well
- Enjoy warm apple oat meal
Variations: Add different variety of fruits such as grapes, strawberries, blue berries, bananas, peach, raisins, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, almonds, walnuts. A dash of cinnamon powder.