Anda Ghotala (अंडा गोटाला)
The recipe has 2 main protein ingredients which make this recipe filling; it is also a one pot meal. Egg and white lentil ( urad daal). This recipe can be a good breakfast as such or can be served in meals as a side dish with roti, rice and sehar.
Regional Dish: North India
Cuisine Style : Punjab | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take as Such | Type Breakfast/Snack | Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 3 Servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving:
Calories (185 Kcal), Carbohydrates (19 g), Protein (6.6 g), Fat (2. g).
- White lentils 25 gm. ( Urad Dal)
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Egg 2
- Green chili 3 – 4
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Green coriander as required
- Salt to taste
- Boil 25 gms. White lentils and keep aside.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Heat 4 tbsp. of oil in a pan, add beaten eggs, boiled lentils, 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, 3 – 4 green chilies, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook till done.
- Dish it out and serve.
Variations: Add spring onions. Add other vegetables like potatoes, cauliflower, peas.