Alfredo Pasta is so yummy, its creamy texture with richness of cream with a hint of pepper makes this recipe whole some. It is very simple but delicious, it can be enjoyed warm during at time of day. It can be made with any type of pasta.
This recipe came for Europe but is customized to once like and now is prepared and enjoyed all over the world.
Regional Dish: Italian
Cuisine Style: Italian| Preparation Time: 25 mins | Take it as such | Type : Lunch/Dinner| Shelf Life : 1 day| Quantity : 2 servings.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving :
Calories (180 Kcal), Carbohydrates (28.4g), Protein (12 g), Fat (15 g).
- 1 12ounce Pasta of choice
- 1 stick of butter /1/2 cup
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, cream, pepper and salt, bring the mixture to simmer, add cheese and continue to simmer sauce for until it becomes thick. ( do not boil the mixture)
- While the sauce cooks, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to boil and add the paste.
- Cook pasta till it’s done , drain them at set a side
- Spoon pasta on to serving plates and pour Alfredo sauce on top and enjoy.
Variations: Add chopped parsley , Add cooked shrimp, Add cooked choice of meat, Add cooked choice of veggies.