Aam ka Panna ( आम का पना , పచ్చి మామిడి రసం, કાચી કેરી રસ) Aam ka Panna ( Raw/Green mango juice) As the name Mango is called as king of fruit. As it comes druing summer time Different types of recipes are prepared using it ( ripe or unripe form).Indians love this fruit so much that they want to enjoy it to the best by all means. Raw /green mango juice is prepared as it is one of best cooling yet refreshing drink to beat the heat.It has that sourness with a spark of sugar and spiciness of Black salt.
Regional Dish: North India. Gujarat
Cuisine Style: Delhi | Cooking Time 30 mins | Take it as such|Type Soft Drink | Shelf Life : 1 week refrigerated.
Appx. Nutritional values calculated for 1 serving ( 1glass):
Calories (50.4 Kcal), Carbohydrates (10.6 g), Protein (0.1 g), Fat (0 g).
- Raw ( green) mango 1kg
- Sugar 1kg
- Water 2 liters
- Lemon juice 1 no
- Black salt as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder 1tsp
- Few mint leaves to garnish
- Wash, peel the skin and remove the seeds of unripe mangoes. Cut into small pieces.
- Put them in a pan, along some water to cover the mango pieces.
- Cook on low heat until soft. Remove from heat and let them cool down.
- Now blend this mixture in a blender to a puree.
- Boil remaining water add sugar and the blended mango pulp; cook on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.